Monday, February 23, 2009

Online Games

updated 3/24/2009

I will add some favorite online games to this page as I discover them (read, I get the links from my kids) or they are suggested to me. Feel free to send suggestions via email to goobmom23 AT yahoo DOT com.

Bloxorz The aim of the game is to get the block to fall into the square hole at the end of each stage. There are 33 stages to complete. (Harder than it looks.)

Clip Book (create your own animations via Cartoon Network)

Club Penguin

Crayon Physics (The demo is free to download for a trial run.)

Fantastic Contraption, an online physics puzzle game. (Play free online or pay to upgrade to the full version.)

Jelly Blocks Connect the colored blocks to advance to the next level.

Neopets

Spelling City Spelling games, make your own list or chose an existing one.

Whizzball, from Discovery Kids, play existing puzzles or build your own.

No comments: