Friday, February 20, 2009

Enjoy Parenting

Here is a parenting website that I find very inspirational. It's certainly a nice change of pace from all those parenting magazines you see in the check out lines at the grocery store. This site has from-the-heart information from a parent who is living the life. I especially recomend it to those who are just beginning the parent journey, but anyone looking to get out of a rut and change the face of their parenting technique, improve family life, etc., will find thought provoking information here.

The site is EnjoyParenting.com, with Scott Noelle.

From the website:
The greatest gift you can give your children is to enjoy parenting them!

That's the conclusion I've come to after years of studying the best available information on alternative, holistic, and natural parenting — applying it with my own family, and coaching like-minded parents.

Are you saying it doesn't matter how I parent, so long as I enjoy it???

I'm saying that enjoying IS how you parent when your parenting is most successful.


Sign up for the Daily Groove to get an inspirational tidbit related to parenting in your email box each day.

No comments: