Friday, June 22, 2007

How-To DVDs

Our family has long been a fan of Netflix, and this place rents how-to videos on a similar program. It was forwarded to me by a homeschooling family in western Kansas. I've already ordered my first video. There is an amazing selection of how-to programs; everything from home wiring and auto mechanics to computer graphics programs and oil painting. The rental price is generally $9.99 per DVD, but for an introduction to a subject you are interested in it is a lot cheaper than taking a class.

I've made KSHomeschool.net an affiliate, so click the link below to view the selection. Let us know if you find any that you or your kids especially like. It looks to me like there is a little something here for everyone. But teens and adults might especially benefit from some of the videos found here.

SmartFlix.com How-To DVD Rental

No comments: